Whip Cancer

Whip Cancer
Whip Cancer Screen Shots

Monday, September 24, 2012

Larry,


I am so impressed with your program.  It is clearly a labor of love and I think it targets a segment of the population that is in need of empowerment and partnership with their health care providers to have tools to help them cope and heal.    I have been involved with social work and integrative care for the past 20 years and I really do think this is an exciting and meaningful  venue for patients.

Thank you for sharing and I will be sending your information to other NYC Hospitals with integrative care departments.   Please keep me posted.

My best,
Diane Rosenstein, MSW, LCSW
Director
Department of Integrative Health Programs, NYU Medical Center

The 2010 recipient of the Wholeness of Life Award from HealthCare Chaplaincy, a nonprofit organization that specializes in multifaith, spiritually centered healthcare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment